Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be able to create your own toy or model figurine? Whether it’s doodling in elementary school, sketching cartoons in middle school, creating realistic artwork in high school, or designing architectural building blueprints in college; every person had the same thought cross their mind at some point in their life. What if my drawings became real?
Drawing on paper with pencils and crayons are a thing of the past. Today’s technology allows us to do much more. The new MOTA 3D printer has the ability to bring all your images to life, making your art become a visual treat. Now you can design and create your own detailed models right from the comfort of your home!
1) Can you believe this sweet fully functional camera was made by 3D printing?
Camera Credit to: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:113865 by LeoM
So what’s with the hype on 3D printers? Should I buy one for myself? What can I possibly make using a new 3D printer? We’ll let the awesome pictures below answer those questions for you.
2) Print an awesome flyable custom aircraft with movable parts? Yes please.
Aircraft Drone Credit to: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:241977 by Gyrobot
Printers have come a long way since they were first introduced. From printing black and white documents, to printing full color spectrums and now printing actual 3D products.
3) The 3D program included with each printer lets you design any model building you have in mind. Time to build your own real life Sim City empire! Check out some of the cool infrastructures you can create with a 3D printer.
4) Can’t find the costume you want? Print your own helmet and props instead. Download a template online and start printing the rad gear you always wanted.
5) Don’t have a lamp that fits your taste? No problem, just create your own lamps and design it to your liking.
You can make an artistic web lamp, a mini nuke lamp, or even a moving robotic arm lamp!
6) Create your own awesome fashion style and 3D print a corset or a bikini. Make the perfect valentine gift for that special person.
10) 3D print some toy weaponry that can fire real projectiles. Just make sure not to shoot anyone with it! With the new MOTA 3D printer, you can let your creativity flow because anything is possible.
Print and create that missing Lego block piece you need, create the perfect Ken for Barbie, make a model car to race and display, a 3D printer gives you the power to produce all your favorite toys and gifts for friends, family, and yourself. Treat yourself to the best gift you can ever get, a gift that can make its own gifts.
All images are sourced from:
Disclaimer: All images are copyright to their respective owners.