Compact size (less than 14 inches between propeller tips) lets you fly your way into tight spots. The Pro Live 5000’s light weight (less than 6 ounces) lets you fly out again.
One-touch take-off and landing, auto return if out of range controller range, mode switching for user preference, the Pro Live 5000 offers a lot of automation to help even demanding missions go smoothly.
- Ability to live stream/record 720p video
- Smartphone compatible
- Six Rotors allow for advanced maneuvers
- Selectable flight modes
- One-Touch Landing
- One-Touch Take-off
- Auto Return and Land if Out of Range
- Number of Rotors: 6
- Shielded Propellers: Yes
- Product Size L x W x H (in): 13.4 x 13.4 x 2.3
- Flight Time*: 6-7 min
- Charge Time*: 210 min
- Range*: 30-80 m
- 4 Channel Control
- Gyroscope Stabilization
- 1 Dedicated Controller with Video Display (batteries not included)
- 1 Pro Live-5000 Drone
- 1 Set of Replacement Blades
- 1 Replaceable Hi-Po Lithium Battery
- Charging accesories
Frequently Asked Questions
This drone is considered a Y6-type drone. It is comparable but different from the hexacopter: there are 3 sets of blades that sit on top of each other, and the 6 blades positioned this way allow for the same amount of power with a more compact size, making it more resistant to wind and easier to carry!
Yes, this drone has a 720p camera attached to the body, allowing first person view so that you can see it through your drone’s eyes!