Automate your mission.
GIGA-8000 is a highly versatile platform for tasks large and small. Available DRONE HANDS™ Flight Management System, only from MOTA, lets you optimize your GIGA-8000 for almost any mission.
First responder or military, agricultural or energy, industrial or real estate, and much more, REMOTE HANDS FMS gives you an autonomous airborne robot uniquely suited to your needs.
Shoot it your way.
Capture images with your choice of the built-in 1080p camera or available gimbal mount for your GoPro HERO3 / HERO3+ / HERO4 (1080 or 4K). Stream images in real time.
Fly higher, faster, farther.
Twenty-five minutes flight time, 3,280 feet (1,000 meters) range, 2,625 feet (800 meters) ceiling above ground level, GIGA-8000 has the raw power to go where you need it to.*
* Flight time, range and altitude dependent on flight conditions and battery charge.
You’re in control.
Built-in displays for flight parameters and imaging show you flight status every inch of the way. Thanks to GIGA-8000’s GPS and sensor guidance, it will hover in place or return to its initial take-off point and land depending on flight conditions.
- Flying altitude: about 3,280 ft
- Charge mode: Switching Power Supply
- Charging time: about 3 hours
- Flying time: about 25 minutes
- Functions: GPS hold system, auto-return, up and down, forward and backward, side-flying, left and right turning, hover.
- Battery Capacity: 5400 mAh
- Product Size (in): 15.7 x 15.7 x 8.5
- G.W/N.W (lb): 31.5/26
Frequently Asked Questions
On a full charge, you can expect around 25 minutes of flight. Your flight time duration will vary depending on flight conditions and battery charge.
Here at MOTA, we care about our customers and their overall satisfaction. That being said, all MOTA products carry a Limited Warranty against defects in material and workmanship.